actor Salman Khan, who's in Unites States for his treatment on Eid today

I wish everyone

…says actor Salman Khan, who's in Unites States for his treatment on Eid today

Eid Mubarak


For actor Salman Khan Eid's always been rather special, and that's not just to do with him hitting the jackpot at the BO each year around the time. "Eid, Ganesh Chaturthi or any other festival each are special and just as close to my heart. We celebrate all," says the star, who's currently in the US with family for the treatment of his recently diagnosed nerve disorder. "I wish I could've been in the city during this time but I just couldn't move around with this pain anymore. But I do wish everyone Eid Mubarak," says Salman, who left for the US on Monday night with sister Alvira and brother Arbaaz. His mother, Salma Khan will join him later as she'll be in the city for the annual Ganpati celebration.
Talking about his recollections of Eid, he says that his earliest memories are those of getting Eidi from the elders. "As kids it would mean biryani, sweets and lots of gifts. It's not too different now, except now I give out gifts instead of taking and to be honest, I think giving is as much fun as getting," adds Salman. "I like to see the smile on people's faces, especially at the time of such festivals," says the actor.
He has not been able to observe the roza this time around as he was on medication, but did he binge on sweets? "Not too much really," he reveals. "Biryani of course is an all-time fave. But biryani or not, I just love the food that my mom makes. So, don't think I will miss too much of that," shares Salman. But what will he be praying for this Eid? "Health, happiness, peace and success for all of us," he smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment