I like a Shirodaya massage after a hectic schedule.

I look forward to spa treatments to unwind



Weekends are my time to relax and rejuvenate and this is when I make sure I pay utmost importance to my skin and hair. I love spa treatments and I think they are the best way to beat the stress. I look forward to them to unwind. When it comes to my skin, I am a firm believer in going natural. As an actor, my skin constantly has a lot of makeup on, and the hectic schedules also put a lot of stress of my skin. 
To revitalise my skin, I always prefer to use natural fruit-based moisturisers. Coconut-based products are fantastic for my skin as they really penetrate right into the skin, giving it that hydrated look all day long. Be it a day on the sets or on the red carpet, I always make sure my skin is moisturised. Coconut milk is a great skin nourisher which moisturises and hydrates the skin in unique ways. I can bathe myself in coconut milk all day long — it's my favourite pampering solution!
Using grated coconut can be used as a two-minute exfoliating scrub for the face which is gentle and yet does the job of removing the dead cells from your skin. For hair too, nothing works better than a coconut oil massage! 
I like a Shirodaya massage after a hectic schedule. It rejuvenates me after a hard day's work! Honey, lime juice and yoghurt are my favourite skin cleansing packs with their anti-bacterial properties. For my hair, whenever I'm having a bad hair day, a quick coconut oil massage with a hot towel treatment gives my hair the deep conditioning to rejuvenate its shine. When washing my hair, in the last rinse, I squeeze a dash of lemon to get an instant shine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment