My brother, best friend …says Bollywood actor Preity Zinta


…says Bollywood actor Preity Zinta, whose brother Manish has flown down from LA to be with her for Raksha Bandhan today
Soumyadipta Banerjee

Even though she is down with severe flu, actor Preity Zinta is super happy that her younger brother is with her on Raksha Bandhan. Manish Zinta, who is a year younger to her and lives in LA, is beside his sister who is under the weather. Her older brother Deepanker, a commissioned officer in the Indian Army, is posted out of town.
Though she misses her elder brother, Preity says that she is looking forward to spend quality time with her younger brother. "I am really happy that my brother is with me on this day today. Though I am down with flu, we are still looking to spending some quality time together (with Manish)," says she.
What's the day going to be like for her? "I am planning to tie him a rakhi for sure, and I am sure he is planning a big gift for me," says Preity flashing her dimples.
The actor also adds that her brother is meeting her close friends and attending events that she couldn't go to due to fever. "He was also there at Prem's (Soni, her business partner and director of her debut production) birthday party as I couldn't be there. He has also come down from LA to help me with the production," she informs.
So what is the best part of having a brother? It's like having a friend who you can trust with your eyes closed, says Priety. "I miss my brother too much and I always long to see him. He is my best friend and I consider myself a lucky sister," she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment