TV stars are taking out time from their busy schedules to celebrate Eid with friends and family today. After Hrs speaks to some celebs to know about their festive plans

Time to bond

TV stars are taking out time from their busy schedules to celebrate Eid with friends and family today. After Hrs speaks to some celebs to know about their festive plans



On the occasion of Eid, actor Zoa Morani is cooking for her family. "I am spending this Eid with my family in Delhi. I am going to make biryani at home along with my mom and my sister as I like to cook. So this Eid, it's going to be yummy biryani with family and lots of prayers."
For TV actor Aamir Ali it's all about family and friends. "Early morning the first thing I go to pray Namaz...then come home and take blessings from my mom...and eat a lot the whole day."

TV star Aalesha is travelling to her hometown to be with her parents. "I always celebrate Eid with my parents. I am flying to Bangalore to be with them. I make sure I'm always with them. Also I am dying to wear the dress gifted by my mom. Of course the delicious biryaani and savvaiyan, which my mom prepares are on my mind too. Besides meeting my relatives on Eid, collect Eidi (money) is also on my mind."
Actor Rukhsar, like others wants to spend time with her family, which otherwise is not possible with hectic shoot schedules. "I celebrate Eid with family. There are sweets I splurge on and of course collect Eidi ."

For some work has taken over the festive celebrations. Actor Rakshanda Khan says, "I love to celebrate Eid with my family and my brother, Intekhab especially comes down from abroad to be with us. I spend the morning with my grandma and the evening with my paternal aunt. But this year, as we are shooting, round-the-clock, it looks unlikely that I would get time off to celebrate the festival. Although I love my work, I also look forward to feasting after a month of fasting as my mother makes the most awesome biryani in the world!!! This year, my brother is also caught up with work and can't make it to India. I will miss him too!"
Actor Sanjeeda Sheikh will get into a total festive mode. She says, "I won't be shooting this Eid for a change! I'd be spending quality time with Aamir's (her beau) family and my own. We begin our day with Namaaz followed by feasting on delicacies. This time of the year is particularly special for me as Ganesh Chaturthi is here and so is Aamir's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment