Ganpati on Ameeta’s forehead

Ganpati on Ameeta’s forehead




    For the past few days, actress Ameeta Nangia has been gushing about the ‘divine presence’ in her life. She has always been a believer, but a visit to the famous Lalbaugcha Raja during Ganesh Chaturthi has strengthened it further.
    The actress says the kumkum at the feet of the idol got
smeared on her forehead, taking the shape of Ganpati.
Ameeta says, “I have completed 23 years in the industry. All these years, I never managed to visit the Lalbaug pandal. But I finally went there this year and it was an awesome experience. When I bowed down before the idol, the kumkum on his feet was smeared on my forehead. It was in the shape of Ganpati — I got Bappa virajman on my forehead. I was too stunned to react. My belief in him has strengthened a lot after this incident.” While most devotees have to settle for just a darshan of the idol, Ameeta says she also got four coconuts as prasad.

Ameeta Nangia and (inset) the vermillion on her forehead resembling Ganpati

No comments:

Post a Comment