Joseph has a makeover for role

Joseph has a makeover for role



    Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who plays the younger version of Bruce Willis in the upcoming futuristic movie Looper, revealed that he went to great lengths to look like Willis in the movie. In the film, Joseph plays Joe, a hitman who executes victims sent back from the future, when time travel has been invented and quickly outlawed, and the only access is via the black market. In an interesting twist of things, Gordon-Levitt’s older self that is played by Bruce Willis is sent back to be assassinated by him. To look like younger Bruce
Willis, Joseph explains, “I studied Bruce Willis's movies, and I would take the audio from some of his movies and put them on my iPod so that I could listen to him. Bruce actually recorded himself doing some of my monologues and sent me the tapes so that I could listen to that, and that was all really useful.” He further added, “I even wore a fake nose and fake lips. It took three hours in the morning to get the prosthetic make-up on.” The film also stars Emily Blunt of The Devil Wears Prada fame and is directed by Rian Johnson.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

No comments:

Post a Comment