Manish Raisinghani aka Siddhant Bharadwaj of Sasural Simar Ka

TELLY TATTLE


TELLY SOAPS ENDS
    The fate of Mann Ki Awaaz 

A still from the show 
 
Pratigya has been sealed. And we can now report that after completing three years on the tube, the show will be pulled off in October. The show, which has graced the number-one position for a long time, has been dipping on the TRP charts. It seems that the channel and the production house are yet to inform the cast and crew of the show — the actors are not aware of the development. Says Pooja Gor aka Pratigya, “These are all rumours, as nothing has been told to us by the production house or the channel. So, we are assuming we are still safe. If the news had been true, it would have been officially announced.” 
 
MANISH GETS A PHOTO OP WITH HELEN 

Manish Raisinghani with Helen 
 
    Manish Raisinghani aka Siddhant Bharadwaj of Sasural Simar Ka recently bumped into yesteryear actress Helen. While Manish was too shy to ask Helen for a photograph, she called him by his on-screen name. Manish says, “I am a big fan of Helenji. I was too shy to speak to her when I met her. A friend of mine insisted that I click a picture with Helenji. I was taken aback when Helenji recognised me and called out to me by my on-screen name, Siddhant. I was surprised to know that she watches my show.”



No comments:

Post a Comment