Not without my parents South star Ileana D’Cruz, who’s making her debut in Bollywood, is keen to have her parents around when she shifts to Mumbai

Not without my parents
South star Ileana D’Cruz, who’s making her debut in Bollywood, is keen to have her parents around when she shifts to Mumbai



After a successful innings in the southern film industry, Bollywood newbie Ileana D’Cruz wants to make it big in Bollywood. With plans to settle here, she is looking for a perfect pad for herself in the city of dreams even as she awaits the release of her first Hindi film Barfi! “My parents are presently living in Goa. I am looking for a place in Mumbai so that they can shift here with me. I want to settle down in Mumbai. So right now I am hunting for a house in the city,” the 24-year-old informs, adding that her father was proud of her work. “My father recently called me and said he is extremely proud of my work and for me that’s a huge achievement. He has never been biased. He will never compliment unless he means it. It is very flattering,” she said. But while the actor has been rather candid about Bollywood films taking precedence over her South assignments, it is learnt that some South filmmakers are apparently upset with her as she never promoted her films in South the way she’s made time for Barfi! 



No comments:

Post a Comment