top 5 movies

‘ Titanic is one of the greatest romantic epics ever filmed’

Forest Gump 1994
This is an epic comedy-drama romance film based on the novel, Forest Gump by Winston Groom. I am deeply moved by this film and in tears every time I watch it. The soundtrack of the film is also awesome.

Rockstar 2011
Actor Ranbir Kapoor has done an extraordinary job in this film. His acting is excellent and he has truly lived the role of his character, Janardhan. I really liked the story. The lyrics of the songs are also amazing.

Notting Hill 1999 
This is my all-time favourite movie and I’ve watched it over 100 times. Actor Julia Roberts is gorgeous in this film and her co-star Hugh Grant is charming. A simple story about a celebrity who falls in love with an ordinary person. In spite of ups and downs in their relationship, in the end, they know they were really meant for each other. It’s an amazing film and a must-watch.
Andaz Apna Apna 1994
This is the best comedy I have ever seen. Actors Aamir and Salman Khan are at their funniest best. I remember watching this film with my friends and laughing wholeheartedly.

Titanic 1997
Titanic is one of the greatest romantic epics ever filmed. It teaches you to love and to be loved. It has got brilliant acting by the whole cast, especially the leads, Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet. —

No comments:

Post a Comment