KAPIL'S WIFE TO PLAY A GUITARIST Sumona Chakravarti

KAPIL'S WIFE TO PLAY A GUITARIST


Sumona Chakravarti, who plays Kapil Sharma's wife on Comedy Nights With Kapil, will be seen as a rockstar -an avatar that's dramatically different from her demure, sari-clad image so far -in an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.She will be seen dressed in ripped denims teamed with waistcoats and jackets, replete with a guitar. “I play a guitarist with a rock band in my college. Contrary to the general perception of the bands indulging in drugs, my character is of a girl who believes in Indian values,“ she elaborates. However, playing a rockstar wasn't a cakewalk for the actress. “I don't play the guitar.Fortunately, my brother does and hence, I had some idea.I've tried my best to make it look as authentic as possible,“ she says.



No comments:

Post a Comment