WHY HITEN WILL NOT BE SEEN IN THE LAST EPISODE OF PAVITRA RISHTA

WHY HITEN WILL NOT BE SEEN IN THE LAST EPISODE OF PAVITRA RISHTA


Hiten Tejwani might have been playing Manav in Pavitra Rishta for three years now, replacing Sushant Singh Rajput in the serial. But the makers recently brought Sushant again to shoot the last episode of the show. Did the decision bother Hiten? “I was cool with it. Sushant shot just the last scene. The show is coming to an end, the souls of Manav and Archana finally meet.It was a creative call and I didn't have any problem with it. I thought it was fair enough that Sushant shot that portion,“ he says. Meanwhile, the actor, who has two films in his kitty , is also shooting for the new show, Hamari Sister Didi. “My role is different because my character is not present in the show; only his memories are alive. I speak to my family in the show; it's more like ghost appearances,“ he smiles.




No comments:

Post a Comment