Actor Krrip Kapur Suri will get married with his girlfriend Simran Kaur

Krrip to get married next month
Actor Krrip Kapur Suri will get married with his girlfriend Simran Kaur



Actor Krrip Kapur Suri, currently seen as Emperor Akbar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap, will tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend Simran Kaur on December 6 in Delhi. It will be a three-day function with mehndi and engagement preceding the wedding. Krrip's love story seems to be straight out of the blockbuster movie, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, as his fiancee is his sister-in-law's sibling.He says, “I've known Simran for more than four years. We started dating two years back. It's a love marriage with our families' consent. We both are Punjabis.She has been an air hostess, has also dabbled in modelling and is now trying to get into acting.“ The actor is taking a 10-day leave for his wedding and has planned a road trip from Mumbai to Delhi before his wedding. “I wanted to spend some time alone before my marriage. I will enjoy the long drive with some good music and my camera. I love photography and will click pictures on the way to Delhi,“ he says. Krrip and Simran will have a delayed honeymoon, as the actor can't afford to extend his leave. “We would like to go to Venice whenever I get some time off work next.“




No comments:

Post a Comment