AFTER FASHION AND FILMS, Parvathy Omanakuttan TO FOCUS ON FOOD-BASED VENTURE

AFTER FASHION AND FILMS, PARVATHY TO FOCUS ON FOOD-BASED VENTURE



While the ramp has been her mainstay, Parvathy Omanakuttan (Miss World 2008 first runner-up) has been steadily making inroads into filmdom. After her last release Pizza, the leggy beauty is all set to sign a Tamil film soon. Says Parvathy , “If things work out, this will be my second Tamil film. And I will be paired opposite a big actor. As far as Pizza goes, it was a learning experience.My co-star was good and so was the director, who is so young, and yet had such a clear vision of what he wanted.“ Meanwhile, she has auditioned for a Marathi film and is looking to try her luck in the Telugu industry as well. Says l she, “I am from Kerala but was brought up in Mumbai. For me, l picking up languages is very easy , which is why I don't want to limit myself in any way .I . would love to experiment with a Telugu film.“
Alongside films and fashion, she is also investing time in setting up a foodbased business. “My dad has been in the industry for over 28 years and that expe rience is extremely valuable,“ she says, adding, “I have to meet people and start this with my dad soon.“

No comments:

Post a Comment