Raai Laxmi to make her Bollywood debut

Raai Laxmi to make her Bollywood debut


After doing some impres sive work down South, actress Raai Laxmi is now stepping into Bollywood with A R Murugadoss' thriller Akira, a South remake that has Sonakshi Sinha in the lead. Laxmi has finished shooting the first schedule during which all her scenes were with filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, who makes his debut here as the antagonist. “I am doing this film essentially because it is helmed by Murugadoss Sir. Some established names are involved with the proj ect,'' says the actress, who plays a dominating and bold character in the action-thriller. “This film's a great debut for me. Even as I will be seen in a special appearance, I've an important part to play in the plot. I'm not there just to add glamour. I have always wanted to move to Bollywood and I'm really excited that I bagged this film,“ says Laxmi, who began her acting career at an early age of 15 and has done close to 50 films in all four languages -Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada in a span of nine years. Bollywood is all set to welcome one more South Indian beauty .




No comments:

Post a Comment