Actor Lara Dutta details



Actor Lara Dutta details


You help Akshay’s character with English in Singh Is Bliing. Two things he taught you in real life. a. To not take myself very seriously. b. That I can achieve great success by being disciplined. Prabhudheva’s films are always over the top. Were you wary of doing Singh

Is Bliing? Not at all! I was very excited because I have worked with many comedy directors like Aneez, Sajid, Priyadarshan and so on. But Prabhudheva has a very different approach to comedy and I got to learn a new kind of comedy which actually worked on screen. One great expectation you had from Bollywood that didn’t come true. I am not being diplomatic, but I had zero knowledge about the industry. I knew nothing about how Bollywood functions and it just happened to me. So there were no expectations. Which actor do you admire among today’s stars?

Ranveer Singh. Your favourite moment with your daughter, Saira. It’s when we wake up in the morning. She always wakes up happily, all excited to see me! I love our mornings. While competing in pageants with Priyanka Chopra, did you think she would become an international star? Yes, she was very focused from day one. Priyanka knew what she wanted. Back then, when we were competing, she wanted to enter Bollywood but she also knew that the Hindi film industry was not the only place where she wanted to make her mark. If you were told to spread a rumour about yourself, what it would be?

That I am the world’s best cook. In Don 2, you played the gangster’s moll. One Bollywood don you wish you had played a similar role for.

It has to be Satya ( Satya, 1998).

A simple yoga tip to destress. Child pose [kneeling, with your forehead touching the floor]. Get into this pose, stretch your back and just let go of everything.

Apart from tennis, Mahesh is good at... Being a father. In fact, he is a born dad. How did you spend your first paycheck?

I bought a second hand car. For an impromptu trip, what would be the first three things you’d pack? My toothbrush, a good book and a pen drive. Five-star rating for your film or five weeks at the box office? A five-star rating is overrated. So definitely, it’s five weeks at the box office. If you were to spend the rest of your life in one of these two, which would you pick: 1. on the roof 2. in the rain

In the rain. If you were to pick up a fitness DVD, which actress’s workout would you choose? It won’t be an actress, but I’ll pick the yoga expert Shiva Rea’s fitness DVD. The current Bollywood song you can’t get over. Dil Kare Chu Che from Singh is Bliing. My daughter sings it morning, evening and night.


GIVE BEAUTY PAGEANT TITLES TO THESE ACTORS

PARINEETI CHOPRA
Ms Congeniality

SALMAN KHAN
Mr Universe

SHAH RUKH KHAN
King of Hearts

AKSHAY KUMAR
Mr Iron Man

SHRADDHA KAPOOR
Ms Talented

No comments:

Post a Comment