Sidhant Gupta, actor

style file - "Be simple yet different"


Sidhant Gupta, actor
Sidhant Gupta, actor


Fashion to me is I Feeling good about myself. One word that describes me best I Focused. 

As a person, 
I am I A thinker with a million emotions and that's why I guess I am an actor. 

My style mantra 
I Wear whatever pleases your eyes when you look at yourself in the mirror. 

One thing that makes me feel sexy 
I Attention in the eye of the person looking at me. 

5 essentials of a man's wardrobe 
I A fabulous suit, a comfortable pair of formal shoes, a watch, a great perfume, and a belt. 

3 things 
I never leave home without My watch, wallet and a lot of confidence 

A priceless possession I'll never want to give away 
I My sleep. 

An ideal outfit for 
I A fun party 
I A plain, bright-coloured T-shirt and a pair of denims 

A formal work setting 
I A dap per suit 

A casual day out with friends 
I T-shirt and linen pants 

A hot date 
I A black shirt and blue jeans. 

My shopping strategy 
I Buy the garment with the best fit and quality. 

A valuable fashion tip for men 
I Be simple yet different. Never try to overdress or be what you aren't. 

My all-time favourite fashion trend 
I White shirt and blue jeans. 

Essential pairs of shoes every man must possess 
I White and blue sneakers, plus, black and brown formals. 

A perfume 
I swear by 
I Terre d'Hermès. 

Colours that dominate my wardrobe 
I White and blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment