Aarti Chabria Biography



Birthday: November 21
Place of Birth: Mumbai
Sun sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Mumbai
School/college: Queen Mary School, Mumbai and HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
High point of your life: Winning the title of Miss India Worldwide 2000, working in films Awara Pagal Deewana (2002), Okariki Okaru (2003) and Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007). Winning TV reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi
Low point of your life: When my debut film Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai (2002) bombed
Currently I am: After having done Punjabi film Viyah 70 Km, I’m waiting for my next two Punjabi films and a Hindi film to go on the floors.
A destination you’d like to be lost in: Axams in Austria
Your memories of Punjab: Vacations spent at my grandparents’ place in Phagwara
One lie you often get away with: “I’m going to call you back in five minutes.” (It’s not that I lie, but I forget).
Your favourite Punjabi food: Sarson da saag and makki di roti with nimbu da achaar
Your favourite Punjabi slang: ‘Jenki Shenki’, which means ‘super duper’ in reply to how I am doing.
Your strategy in a crisis: To be calm and to think before I act.
A workout you swear by: Cardio and dance
A gadget you can’t do without: My iPhone
What are the three things you would do if you could?: Help tackle illiteracy, eradicate poverty and have better roads in the country. On a personal note, I would love to play the guitar,
speak Spanish and have my own travel show.
A song that describes your life: That would be written by me
The last line of your autobiography would read: “And that’s how I achieved every dream, never giving up when life knocked me down and facing life with zest in both good times and bad.”
You have five minutes to pack, what all will you take?: My MacBook Pro, pyjamas, favourite green tea sachets, sunglasses, swimsuit and my perfume — Hugo Boss Deep Red.
Which colours dominate your wardrobe?: Yellow, white and pink
Three people you’d like to invite for dinner: Juhi Chawla, Rahul Gandhi and Shania Twain
If you could jet set to anywhere in the world, where would it be?: Gold Coast, Australia
Who is your 3 am friend?: My brother Abhishek
What will we find on your bedside table?: Water bottle, iPhone and a copy of Hanuman Chalisa
You de-stress with: Music, a good massage, and — most importantly — shopping!
One thing you want to change about yourself: I would like to be less frank
The craziest rumour you have heard about yourself: That I got married
One piece of advice you wish someone had given you 10 years ago: Less make-up is better
Three people on your speed dial: My mom, dad and brother
Your biggest indulgence: Skincare products, clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, lingerie and perfumes.
One thing that is definitely on your bucket list: To own a yacht
A film that you have seen more than five times: Qayamat se Qayamat Tak
The most overrated film: Chennai Express
The most paisa-vasool film: Viyah 70 Km
A movie evoking fond memories: Lion King, especially when I watch it with my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment