Actress Mallika Sherawat Biography

Actress Mallika Sherawat

Actress Mallika Sherawat



Birthday
October 24
Sun sign
Scorpio
Hometown
Rohtak, Haryana
School/College
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road / Miranda House, Delhi University
First break
The lead role in Khwahish (2003)
High point of your life
Meeting Barack Obama in 2011
Low point of your life

Being disowned by my father Currently I am...
Looking for love on The Bachelorette India (Life OK)
Your first crush.
The physical education teacher when I was in school.
Marilyn Monroe or Mallika Sherawat, who’s sexier?
Marilyn Monroe, of course!
A cricketer for whom you’d love to sing Bheege hont tere.
None of them. I’m not into cricket.
You were born Reema Lamba. If you had to change your name again, what would you call yourself?
I’m happy being called Mallika. It means ‘The Empress’. Why would an empress who is so awesome want to change her name?
There’s a war for your love between the handsome and the rich. Who’d you pick?
Neither. I’d go for the intellectual.
The last thing you bought for under `10.
In Udaipur, shooting for the show, a boy performing magic tricks gave me a Ganesh idol for `5.
One trait you detest in people.
Bad breath.
One lesson fame has taught you.
You can never be too famous.
One question you wish the media would stop asking you.
They hardly ask me any questions. They should never stop!
Three things you always take to Cannes.
My lip balm, which I cannot live without, my vegan chef who always travels with me, and my brother.
A gadget you can’t figure out.
A laptop. I find it very complicated.
The last good book you read.
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda.
Botox, liposuction, rhinoplasty or bikini wax? Which is a star’s best friend?
None. A Bollywood star’s best friend should be a disciplined and healthy vegan lifestyle with lots of yoga and exercise.
If you woke up one morning and realised you’d turned into a snake...
I’d slither away
My movies
The First movie I watched on the big screen.
Angoor (1982). I went with my friends
The most paisa vasool film.
Pyaar Ke Side Effects (2006)
The film I’ve watched the most number of times.
Monster (2003)
The film I wish I acted in.
Dirty Pretty Things (2002)
The Bollywood film every foreigner should watch.
Kahaani (2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment