Angad Bedi Biography

Angad Bedi
Angad Bedi
Angad Bedi

Birthday: February 6

Place of Birth: Delhi
College: St Columba’s School, Delhi; Gyan Bharati Public School, Delhi; St Stephen’s College, Delhi
First break: My film F.A.L.T.U
Sun sign: Aquarius
Hometown: Delhi
High point of your life: Being born to Bishan Singh Bedi
Low point of your life: During low times, I remind myself: From here, I can only go up
Currently i am: Shooting for Rensil D Silva’s film Ungli for Dharma Productions
A Punjabi dish to die for: That would be Neha Dhupia
Your favourite Punjabi slang: Oh ji, kidaan?
Your favourite travel hotspot in north India: My farmhouse in Delhi that has 10 super fit dogs
A Punjabi song you can’t stop humming: 2 Seater by Nindy Kaur featuring RDB
Your favourite cuisine: My mom’s. Also, food cooked by Trinath (Yuvraj’s house help).
A fashion trend that you wish would make a comeback: Dhotis. Once a symbol of our freedom, now for the freedom of movement they allow
Which classic would you have chosen as your debut movie?: The Godfather, and then you could ‘call me Al’
Which is Bollywood's most romantic pair?: Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha
A project that is close to your heart: Ungli
A song to describe your life: Jab koi baat bigad jaaye, jab koi mushkil pad jaaye, tum dena saath mera…
A talent you would love to acquire: Be a good and witty speaker
A celebrity you look up to: Late Sunil Dutt saahab
What will we find on your bedside table?: My dad’s photo
If you weren't an actor, you would be: Running a bar, something on the lines of ‘gentleman’s club’ Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas, US
What would you wear to a hot date?: A black Pathani salwar-kameez or anything by John Varvatos
Which colours dominate your wardrobe?: Black, white and sky blue
Street food you love to eat: I’m a Punjabi, so anything with lots of butter in it
The hottest actress in Bollywood: Vidya Balan — the Indian beauty with more talent in her left toe than I would ever possess in my lifetime
A director you would give anything to work with: Imtiaz Ali and Christopher Nolan
A dessert that describes you: Tiramisu
A rumour you'd like to start: You mean the one about Angelina Jolie and me?
Which part of your body would you insure?: My eyes You de-stress with Lots of exercise
A gadget you can't do without: My not-so-smart phone
Who is your 3 am friend?: Whoever is awake on my BBM friends list
If you have five minutes to pack, what will you take?: Debit card, phone,
charger and passport
A movie that always brings a smile to your face: Sholay
A movie that was part of your childhood: Shahenshah
A film that you have watched over five times: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
The most overrated film: Way too many, the most recent being Man of Steel

The first film you saw on screen: Ajooba

The three things you’d do if you could: Make Karan Johar sign me for another Dharma Productions’ film; Get Yuvraj Singh back in the Indian cricket team because he's the best talent in the country and stop women from asking too many questions

No comments:

Post a Comment