Dhak Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit Biography

Madhuri Dixit




Bollywood's Dhak Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit is back to her homeland India after a gap of almost a decade. The actor speaks about her life, hobbies, cinema and more.

Sun sign
Taurus

Birthday
May 15

Hometown
Mumbai

School/college
Divine Child High School/Parle College, Mumbai

Occupation
Actress

First break
Rajshri Productions’ film Abodh in 1984

High point of your life
When I started working in films

Low point of your life
I don’t usually let anything get me down




What are you doing currently?

I am playing the role of a
sutradhar
on the newly launched GEC, Life OK


Which character from Sholay do you most resemble and why?

Basanti for sure as when I was young, I used to be a complete chatterbox like her.


If you were given a chance to remake Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, the movie, what would you do?

I don’t think there is any scope or need to remake the movie. It was an iconic film.


The last line of your autobiography would read…

I haven’t given it a thought. I prefer to live in the present rather than think about the end.


How would you explain Twitter to your grandmother?

It is just like sending out a message into the universe that several people can see.


The one place where you would never get yourself tattooed?

Nowhere. I am not at all fond of tattoos.


One song that describes your current state of mind?

This song from my debut film Abodh, Ghani Ghani Amariya.


What would we find in your fridge right now?

Paneer, juices, eggs and lots of veggies.


What is the last thing you bought for under 10?

I bought candy for my son.


If a spaceship landed in your backyard, what would you do?

I would go out and say hello.


The most clichéd answer you’ve ever given in an interview?

“I will let you know when I sign a film.”


Your most irrational fear…

...Cockroaches. I’m sure to scream and jump the moment I see one!


The one lie you got away with?

When I was in school, I would lie about going for dance practice all the time to be excused for not doing my homework.


Where did you spend your last summer?

In Colorado.


How many pairs of blue jeans do you have?

Eight.


What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever given your husband?

My second son.

No comments:

Post a Comment