Gaurav Chopra Biography

Gaurav Chopra

Gaurav Chopra is an Indian television and theatre actor. He became famous for his participation in the dance show Zara Nachke Dikha.




Birthday
April 4
Place of Birth
New Delhi
Sun sign
Aries
HometownNew Delhi School/college
St Columba’s School, Delhi/NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology), Delhi
First break
A theatre show called A tale of Two Stories
High point of your life
Still to come
Low point of your life
Hope it never comes
Currently doing...
TV show Uttaran for Colors. Some Hindi movies are in the pipeline
Your favourite Punjabi slang
Pasudi Pai Gai...
A Punjabi song you can’t stop humming
Angreji Beat, by Gippy Grewal featuring Honey Singh.
The three things I would do If I could…
1) Make everyone around me happier. 2) Balance my professional and personal lives. 3) Be a better actor and human being.
A fashion trend that you wish would not make a comeback
Extremely narrow-legged pants.
Your way of getting even...
Ignore.
A project that is close to your heart
An artist can’t chose any single project. I believe in and live all my characters.
Your favourite cuisine
Mexican.
A person you can’t do without
My best friend, myself.
A perfume you swear by
Perfumes by Christian Dior.
The last line of your autobiography would read...
“And I lived happily and passionately ever after.”
A Hollywood celebrity you’d love to meet
None.
If not an actor, you would have been...
A fashion designer.
Who inspires you?
I believe in the old school of thoughts. So, I get inspired by classics — be it from the field of arts, film or music.
A song that describes your life...
Ye Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, Yunhi Saath Saath Chalte...
What would you wear to a hot date?
My attitude.
Which colour(s) dominates your wardrobe?
Black and blue.
Your favourite street food
Chhole bhature and hot, boiled milk sold at halwai (sweets) shops.
Your favourite TV show
Friends.
A language you wish you were fluent in
Spanish.
Your dream destination
Australia and New Zealand.
What is the most ridiculous word you’ve heard someone use to describe you?
‘Chusky’
How do you like to spend your weekend?
Playing tennis, listening to music, going for walks and sleeping till late in the day.
One lie you’ve often got away with
Onscreen, I’ve often played a father to kids in their 20s, while I am still in my 30s.
Yoga or the gym, which do you prefer?
Both.
One thing you can’t stand
Excuses and people who can’t stand by their word.
Where do you see yourself in the future?
Professionally, by doing better work; personally by being married with kids.
Your favourite travel hotspot in North India
Chandigarh, since I never got to visit the city. Also Harmandar Sahib in Amritsar and Himachal Pradesh
A movie that always brings a smile to your face
Chupke Chupke (1975) and Life is Beautiful (English, 1997)
Your dream role
Al Pacino’s role in the film Godfather
A movie that was a part of your childhood
Shree 420 (1955), Gunga Jumna (1961) and Rebecca (English, 1940)

No comments:

Post a Comment