Katrina Kaif, actress biography

Katrina Kaif, actress

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif



Birthday: July 16

Sun sign: Cancer

Hometown: Hong Kong

First Break: A jewellery campaign in Hawaii! Sounds exotic? It was unexpected but I was young enough not to panic

Place of birth: London

Currently Doing: The Taste Challenge with Slice. I’m also shooting for two equally exciting films, Dhoom 3 and Bang Bang


If you weren’t an actress you would have been...

I don’t know the answer to that. So I guess I am lucky I am an actress! Your favourite fruit.
The Alphonso mango.
One director you want to work with.
There are way too many on my wishlist and too little time.
One thing about London you really miss.
Spending time with my family.
Three cosmetics you can’t do without.
Lip balm, moisturiser and makeup remover!
A dessert that describes you.
Mango soufflé. It’s tangy, sweet, soft and touches a spot in your soul.
The last time you had a bad hair day.
Every day is a bad hair day. That’s why we have so many fantastic hair products.
Little black dress or a black sari?
Either. It depends on the occasion.
Five must-haves in your wardrobe.
1) Comfort clothes. 2) Comfort clothes. 3) Comfort clothes. 4) Comfort clothes. 5) Comfort clothes.

Your idea of a great weekend.
Movies, music and mangoes. With a whole big group of friends. Your favourite junk food.
Pizza. Once a year!
You have five minutes to pack, what do you take?
My phone, charger, credit card and passport. Everything else can be acquired anywhere.
Your fitness fundas.
I drink lots of water, eat balanced, nutritious meals and exercise to stay fit. I believe that eating nutritious food is very important and fruits form an important part of it. I don’t like to eat everything together at mealtime; so fruits act as good snacks in between main meals.
Your dream destination.
Any place that has sun and sand.
You destress with...
Sleep.
The last line of your autobiography would read…
“She was a good human being”.

Playlist - What i like:
I am not fussy, but my music should sound like music, not like noise.

Shortcuts:
Fortunately, there are set playlists, especially for gymming, so I don't need to do much to make my own.
On the road:
I play some songs on loop much to the irritation of my driver.
Right Now:
I’m listening to Shalmali Kholgade’s rendition of Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab Ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment