Lakhwinder Wadali Biography

Lakhwinder Wadali



Lakhwinder Wadali


Birthday
April 20
Place of Birth
Guru Ki Wadali, Amritsar
Sun sign
Taurus
Hometown
Amritsar
School/college
Guru Ki Wadali Government High School, Amritsar; Khalsa College, Amritsar
First break
Performing for NDTV Imagine’s Lux Junoon in 2008
Currently i am...
Awaiting my next film, Risk in Ishaq that releases February next year
Low point of your life
I prefer not to remember the low points
High point of your life
When I sung at Khalsa College, Amritsar, along with many famous personalities at the age of 19. The event aired on Alpha TV Punjabi
Your dream car
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
If not a singer, you would’ve been...
A cricketer.
Your favourite Punjabi food
Chicken salt and pepper.
Your favourite Punjabi slang
Marjaana.
A destination you’d like to be lost in
Heaven on earth—Kashmir.
One lie you often get away with
When I’m low or frustrated and not interested in taking calls, I later say that I was busy.
A song that describes your life
“Ve mahiya mera ji karda ghar chad ke malang ho java…” This song called Charkha has been sung by my father Ustad Puran Chand Wadali and me.
One thing you want to change about yourself.
I’m not punctual. I want to change that.
What makes your day?
Listening to music with a cup of tea and the harmonium next to me.
If you could jet set to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Venice, Italy
Your first crush
Raaz ko raaz hi rehne dijiye (Let the mystery remain).
Your inspiration in music
My family.
Your all-time favourite track
Tu mane ya na mane dildara…
An instrument you are well versed with
The guitar
Your strategy in a crisis…
Remember God.
Singing or acting
Singing.
A movie that I watched more than five times
Veer Zaara
A movie that was a part of my childhood
Sholay
The most paisa-vasool film
Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Share a feedback you got for acting
Someone said my expressions work for me.
One thing you will never eat
Beef.
Three people you’d like to invite for dinner
A R Rehman, Sonu Nigam and Barrack Obama.
Who is your 3 am friend?
I have three—Gaurav, Tabby and Yogesh.
If we raid your fridge right now, what will we find?
Juices, fruits and frozen snacks.
Your favourite gadget
My iPad.
A movie that always brings a smile to my face
Veer Zaara
One piece of advice that you found most useful...
My dad said, ‘Sing from your soul’.
A song that you would dedicate to the love of your life...
Abhi mujh mein kahin, from Agneepath.
What makes you laugh?
My childhood memories.
Yoga or the gym, which do you prefer?
Gym.
A lesson you learnt early in the industry
To be professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment