Sonam Kapoor, Actor Biography

Sonam Kapoor, Actor

Anil-Kapoor-with-his-daughter-Sonam-Kapoor
Birthday: June 9 

Sun sign: Gemini

Place of birth: Mumbai

Hometown: Mumbai

School/college: Arya Vidya Mandir School and University of East London



High point of your life
Working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; and when my father said "I’m really proud of you" after watching Mausam



Low point of your life
When both my grandfathers passed away within two years of each other



First break
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya (2007) Currently i am...
The brand ambassador of India International Jewellery Week

If you weren’t an actress you would have been...
I would have been a writer and a director. I will be that one day.
Sexiest people in Bollywood.
Farhan Akhtar and Katrina Kaif.
Whose style sense have you admired over the years?
Internationally, I have looked up to Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. I feel that Jaya Bachchan has a good sense of style, which she has passed on to Shweta also.
An Indian man, apart from your father, who you think is very stylish.
My buddy, Imran Khan. And Amitabh Bachchan as well.
What kind of jewellery do you like?
I love traditional Indian jewellery – both necklaces as well as earrings. I prefer to go in for statement pieces.
Directors you want to work with.
Shimit Amin, Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu and Anurag Kashyap.
One classic movie you would have loved to be a part of.
Guide. I am a huge fan of Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman.
Your dream destination.
Japan.
Bollywood’s most romantic pairs over the years.
Dilip Kumar and Madhubala; Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit; and Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.
Three skincare products you can’t do without.
Moisturiser, Glam Shine lip gloss and White Perfect cream from L’Oreal.
A dessert that describes you.
Crème brûlée – soft from inside.
Five musts in your wardrobe.
Boyfriend jeans, a little black dress, a crisp white shirt, a chiffon sari and a string of pearls.
Your idea of a great weekend.
Spending time with family and friends anywhere away from Mumbai.
If you could ask for any talent or skill, what would it be?
I wish I could sing. The best thing about Delhi is...
I love Delhi and constantly keep coming here as I have family and friends here. I also love it for the food and the sense of space the city offers.
Your favourite junk food to snack on in Delhi.
I love going to Paranthe Wali Gali and I also enjoy chole kulche and even dahi bhalla.
Tell us one thing nobody knows about you.
I’m a cleanliness freak. I am very particular about the way things should be.
How do you destress?
Hanging out with my dogs and spending time with my nani.
The last line of your autobiography would read…
She lived life and lived every second, every minute of every day.

An item number you would love to do.
Any of Helen’s numbers
My movies
The film you have watched more than five times?

Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke
which film based on a book do you like?
I’m not in favour of turning books into films
The most paisa-vasool film?
No Entry
A movie that was a part of your childhood?
Mr. India

No comments:

Post a Comment