Sunny Leone, Actress Biography

Sunny Leone, Actress

Did you know that if she weren't an actress, Sunny Leone would've been a paediatric nurse! Find out what were the lowest and highest points ...

Sunny Leone, Actress



Sunny Leone, actress
Birthday: May 13
Sun sign: Taurus
Place of birth: Canada
Hometown: Sarnia, Ontario
School/college: Orange County College
First break: Penthouse Pet of the Month
Currently doing: Performing at The Lalit, Delhi, on December 31 and shooting for Ragini MMS 2
High point of your life: My marriage
Low point of your life: The death of my parents
If you weren’t an actress you would’ve been?A paediatric nurse. If you had the option to choose a film as your debut film, which one would it be?
I would have still chosen Jism 2.
The best thing about Bollywood.
It’s a whole new world that I’m getting to learn about. Like starting a new business.
One Bollywood star you really admire.
I’ve really enjoyed watching Aamir Khan’s movies along with my mother.
Have you ever felt insecure about your body?
Yes. I think everyone does at one point or another.
The best compliment you’ve ever received?
That I have a great personality.
Your favourite Punjabi singer.
Panjabi MC - Parkash Kaur.
Your favourite Punjabi food.
Aloo ke paranthe.
What scares you?
Losing a family member.
A black sari or a little black dress – take your pick.
A little black dress.
One item number you’d love to do?
Chikni Chameli.
You’re performing for the first time in Delhi. Nervous?
I just want to have a good time and bring in the New Year with my fans and husband. I want the night to go smoothly with no issues.
You’ve had several offers to perform in India. Is there a special reason you chose this one?
The entire combination of the venue, the promoter Studio 169 and the city was perfect.
Your favourite street food.
Golgappe. They are delicious. I simply cannot resist them.
Who is your 3am friend?
My husband, Daniel Weber.
Which body part would you get insured?
My legs.
One rumour you would like to start.
None, because it would be a lie.
How comfortable are you with Hindi?
I am getting better as each day passes. I love learning and it’s a challenge. I can communicate with most people I encounter now without many difficulties.
Your dream destination.
Mount Everest.
The biggest risk you have taken.
Going on Bigg Boss 5. I was scared that the public would hate me and I was going to another country so far away from home.
One song that describes your current state of mind.
Bob Marley’s Three little birds.
What is the one strategy that always get you though a crisis?
To stay calm and figure a way out to a safer place.
The last line of your autobiography would be…Believe it or not, it’s all true. Your favourite romantic movie?
Dirty Dancing
Five things that make you smile
1. My husband
2. My dog
3. My brother
4. When I can do something nice for someone and help them
5. A new pair of shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment