Neetu Chandra to showcase her taekwondo skills

 Neetu to showcase her taekwondo skills


Neetu Chandra, who is a 4th Dan black belt in Taekwondo, is all set to showcase her martial arts skills at the World Taekwondo Championship, to be held in Korea this month.

Excited about her upcoming Korean visit, Neetu enthuses, “I will be demon strating a few moves at the world champi onship, where I will be representing India.The event will be attended by experts from various countries and it's a huge responsibility .“

The actress, who has been training in the martial art for over 15 years, adds, “Taekwondo has taught me to treat my mind and body as one block. I hope more people in our country take it up.“ Later this December, she will also be representing India at the Kukkiwon Taekwondo Championship in the city .


No comments:

Post a Comment