Pankhuri Gidwani scores 97.25% in ISC







Despite having very little time to study, Pankhuri Gidwani (fbb Femina Miss Grand India 2016) has passed her Class XII board examinations with flying colours. “I have scored 97.25% in my ISC Boards,“ says an excited Pankhuri, who appeared for her exams in her home town Lucknow . She adds, “I put in my best during these exams and had left everything -movies, TV and even mobile phone -for three months as I wanted to score really well in my boards. When the results were about to be announced, I was so tense that I went out for a drive with my friend. I was getting really anxious and so my friend and I went to Bandra Bandstand to get some fresh air. I messaged the ISC helpline number to find out how I had fared. I got an SMS and was thrilled when I found out that I'd scored mostly in 90s in all subjects. I was so happy and the feeling was awesome!“ While Pankhuri was in Mumbai when the results were announced, her family has been celebrating her achievement back home in Lucknow . “My mom, dad and my brother have been celebrating in Lucknow. They went out for dinner and have been busy shopping.My brother has been partying on my behalf. But I too partied really hard here with my friends,“ she says.
Pankhuri, who had dropped out from her Board exams in 2016 to participate in the Miss India pageant, is now filling forms and preparing for college entrance exams. “I have got through Christ University in Bengaluru, but I want to be in Mumbai,“ shares Pankhuri, adding, “I have filled forms for St Xavier's College, for which I had my entrance test last week. I am also trying my luck in Jai Hind College and Mithibai College. I plan to pursue Bachelors in Mass Me dia. I want to enjoy regular college life.I want to go to college, study and do what a normal collegegoer of my age would do. Of course, I will also be working, and will request college authorities to let me pursue a career in modelling and Bollywood. I am hopeful that they will support me.“

No comments:

Post a Comment