Look who wants to dance with Ash's baby



That's on the wishlist of Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney's son, choreographer Michael — a die-hard fan of Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan



There's an unusual addition to the list of admirers of B-Town beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and it's Hollywood's legendary child actor Mickey Rooney's son, the internationally renowned Hollywood choreographer Michael Rooney.
Michael is very keen to work with Aishwarya someday. "I am totally in awe of Aishwarya Rai," says Michael as he struggles to get her name right, "I really want to work with her." When told that Ash is pregnant with her first child, the choreographer was overwhelmed. "Oh my God! I want to send her and her baby all the luck, lots of happiness and warm wishes," he said. "It's a boy or a girl?" asked the choreographer adding, "I just hope the baby is healthy, and hope s/he grows up to be a dancer (laughs)…who I shall work with someday."
He's not just smitten with Aishwarya, but everything to do with Bollywood. He confesses to being addicted to watching Hrithik Roshan starrer Koi Mil Gaya. "I saw this movie Koi Mil Gaya some five-six years ago. I saw it once and I saw it again and again… I was totally mesmerized… What movements! The dance forms were so happy and swift. I thoroughly enjoyed it," says Michael. "I want to choreograph for Bollywood now," says the choreographer who wants to direct musical soon. Who knows it may even And who knows, we might see Ash starring in it!
The choreographer who has made several stars dance – the latest ones being actors Jason Segel and Amy Adams dance in the upcoming film The Muppet – had choreographed the popular Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head video, and also some popular award winning videos like B Jork's It's Oh So Quiet and Fat Boy Slim's Praise You.

No comments:

Post a Comment