It’s a special Christmas ...For actor Lara Dutta who is nine months pregnant and all set to welcome her baby with husband, tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi

It’s a special Christmas
...For actor Lara Dutta who is nine months pregnant and all set to welcome her baby with husband, tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi


Actor Lara Dutta may be due to deliver a baby next month, but that hasn’t stopped her from attending events and promoting her recently released film. Though she hasn’t been making too many public appearances, she has been spotted quite a couple of times, sporting her baby bump. “It was difficult to fly to different cities for the promotion, but I have been pretty much involved with the film. When I signed the film, the producers knew that I was going to get married. We didn’t plan for the baby, but everyone’s been accommodating,” smiles the pretty actor.
Considering that a new member will joining their family very soon, Lara and hubby, tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi is making sure she has a special celebration at home with her near and dear ones this Christmas.
“Mahesh is a catholic and I am half-catholic, so Christmas is that time of the year we look forward to. It has always been about spending time with family. Usually I fly to Bangalore to be with my parents, but this time they are flying down to spend the day with me,” she says. Revealing her excitement, she continues, “The tree has been decorated and put up, the presents have been brought and everything is set. Each year I go for the traditional midnight mass to Church and then spend the day with family.”
Ask her what she is hoping husband Mahesh gifts her and she says she already knows it. “I think he is going to surprise me but he doesn’t know I already know what he plans to gift me. I don’t want to ruin it for him by revealing it,” she giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment