Jennifer can control me …says actor Karan Singh Grover about his wife

Jennifer can control me

…says actor Karan Singh Grover about his wife

    Actor Karan Singh Grover is loving every moment of his life with wife Jennifer Winget, who was also his co-star in popular show Dill Mill Gayye. And the pretty wife ensures that KSG (as he is fondly called) gets everything a newlywed deserves, including homecooked healthy food while he is busy shooting. Says a beaming Karan, “Jennifer is extremely beautiful, loving and has always been rock-solid support in my life. She couldn’t cook earlier. But recently, she made kheema and got me food on the sets sometime back, too. Otherwise, she is very strict. Jennifer is somebody who can control me.” Ask him about life post marriage and pat comes the reply, “Life is awesome. Earlier, the term ‘a happily married life’ was a myth for me. How can one be both happy and married? It’s been excellent. Aap bataiye, khil nahi raha hoon main? Aur mota bhi ho gaya hoon. I am finally married to the lady I love.”

Jennifer Winget


Karan Singh Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment