Lataa to be a mom in May

Lataa to be a mom in May


    Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai co-stars Lataa and Sanjeev Seth, who got married in 2009, are expecting their first child in May. Says Lataa, “It’s a beautiful feeling. I feel on top of the world with all the love and care I get at home and at work.”
    Will she quit the show since her character can’t be shown pregnant? “I want to shoot as long as I can. The makers have already shown my character getting wor
ried about her sudden weight gain. They have woven my weight issue intelligently into the show. My husband, who is also my co-star, takes extra care of me at home as well as on the set.” Will she resume work soon after delivery? “I will be missing for a few months. But I want to continue acting and can manage both together. My family is very supportive and that makes things easy.”

Lataa Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment