Gizele’s lips under fire

Gizele’s lips under fire


    What’s the connection between culinary skills and cosmetic jobs? Ask Gizele Thakral, whose lips are a subject of speculation these days. The model, currently seen in reality show
Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi
Ki, has become a butt of jokes by her cocontestants, who believe she has undergone a lip job. One contestant even said her childhood pics were manipulated. In short, Gizele’s lips have attracted more attention than the food she cooked on the show. When we asked the model Gizele for her side of the story, she says, “Most African-Americans have big lips. My mom has thick lips and I have got mine from her. Just because fuller lips are a rage now, people think I have gone under the knife to acquire it.” About her cocontestants’ accusation, she says, “My childhood pictures prove that I was born with luscious lips. The claims about my pictures being manipulated are baseless.”



Gizele Thakral; (right) her childhood photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment