RANBIR’S A DETACHED GUY

RANBIR’S A DETACHED GUY


    Ranbir Kapoor likes to live life in a bit of isolation. The actor says he has always been a little detached as far as emotions are concerned. “That is my personality. A film’s success or failure doesn’t affect me. Once the film is done, it’s out of my system. I don’t feel attached to it. So I’ve never felt success or failure. My first film was a disaster, but nobody saw me depressed about it. I am
happy in my space,” he says.
    He further adds, “I keep quiet on sets for hours together and people assume I am in deep thought. I have this constant white noise in my head. I’m not thinking anything, my mind is just blank. This keeps me calm and focused. This is just how I am.”
    Ranbir’s mom Neetu further confirmed saying, “Emotions such as anger and happiness are missing from my son; at times this bothers me.”

Ranbir Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment