SHARMAN JOSHI, ACTOR “A man must invest in a good perfume”


SHARMAN JOSHI, ACTOR

“A man must invest in a good perfume”


Fashion to me is I Not trying too hard to look stylish. At the end of the day, you’ve got to be comfortable with what you’re wearing. 


I would describe my personality as I Balanced with a bit of evil and a bit of good. It depends on who I am with. 


My style mantra I Very casual. I don’t believe in following trends blindly. 


Five essentials of a man’s wardrobe I A black shirt, a white shirt, a pair of jeans, a great pair of shoes and underwear if you care(winks). 


Three things I never leave home without I Mobile, credit card and car keys. 


A priceless possession I’d never want to give away I My classic Rolex watch. I wouldn’t part with it for anyone and anything in the world. I am very attached to it. 


My ideal outfit for I A fun party: Jeans and shirt  


A formal work setting: Trousers and a well-ironed shirt or maybe a tuxedo, depending on the ambience  

A casual day out with friends: Track pants and a T-shirt with a cool print  

A date: A pair of denims and a crisp white linen shirt. 

My shopping strategy I I follow my instincts. If I like something, I pick it up. 


One valuable grooming tip for men I To smell good is very important. Make sure you invest in good deodorants, perfumes and mouth fresheners. Also, avoid having facial or chest hair for a neat and tidy look.


A style trick that never fails I Sport a cap. It goes well with everything and adds a dash of style to your look. It works great on bad
hair days. 


A fashion trend I cannot stand I Ganjis. I am not comfortable in them. 


Shoes every man must possess I A pair of sneakers, black party shoes and bright-coloured slip-ons.  


My fashion icon I My father. He manages to look classy even when he is wearing something simple.  

Perfumes I swear by I Azzaro, Hugo Boss, Polo Green and Issey Miyake.  

Colours that dominate my wardrobe I Shades of white, black, blue and red. I am not much into monochromes.  

My ultimate fashion destination I Paris and Italy. These are the only two places where men dress up as well as women.  

Most stylish people in showbiz I Kabir Bedi, Amitabh Bachchan and my father-in-law, Prem Chopra.
 

If I had to spend my entire life wearing just one kind of outfit, it would be I Kurta pajamas. I look and feel great in them.  

On fashion blunders I I don’t think I have committed any. To be honest, I always play safe and it has won me a lot of compliments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment