Rishina Kandhari is the new cop on the block


Rishina Kandhari
Rishina Kandhari


Tv actress Rishina Kandhari loves playing a cop and she is excited to don the khakhi on Crime Patrol Dastak now. Says Rishina, “I used to watch Annup Sonii anchor the show and nurse this secret desire to host it some day. However, I didn’t know that luck would turn in my favour so soon.”

The actress, who has played the bahu and bhabhi on fiction shows, feels she is best suited for adventurous roles. She says, “When I was chosen for this role, they wanted to know my fitness levels. I am very athletic because I have played sports while growing up, and would often go on adventure trips on my bike in the mountains. So, I was prepared for the running around that was involved in the role.”


The actress, who’s also making her debut as an anchor on the show, feels it’s more challenging than acting. She says, “There is a lot to learn when you anchor a show. You need to rehearse more and remember all the lines. I am enjoying it, but it is a lot of hard work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment