Ek main aur ek tu with RitGen

Ek main aur ek tu with RitGen
http://cdn.epaper.dnaindia.com/EpaperImages//mumbai//22022012//d138598.jpg
You’ve been so guarded about your personal life. How did you all manage that?
Riteish: We just lied (laughs). Throughout our relationship we always thought that we would keep things private because everything in the industry was all open out there. We didn’t come from a film background so we didn’t know how to handle all the media attention. And we kept it that way. Whenever people asked, we said we are just friends.
Genelia: But there’s still a certain line that we draw. There are things we don’t talk about. Like we were just talking, we had a great time with the media at our wedding. There was some respect. I got a shock when we came out to give photo ops for the reception, people were cheering for us. Yes, there was something happy about it. Something positive.

Genelia, how were you like growing up — really bubbly or wild-n-whacky?
G: I started working at the age of 15. And honestly, this (films) is the place where I get to be more college than when I was in one really. I used to run back to give my
exams. So films make me live the part of college that I really missed out. Though in school I was like all over, very active, really bubbly. College was working and managing.
R: I was dating a girl who was in college.

You’ve been dating since then! So what, are you each other’s first love?
G: Yes!
R: Almost (laughing sheepishly). See, we’ve been seeing each other for 10 years. Probably we were different in many ways, but similar in more ways than different. And in last 10 years, we’ve just grown together to be similar people in terms of thinking. If I’m doing
something, I know what her reaction will be. It’s good t
o be in a space like that. That is also the strength in
the relationship.

What are your star signs?
G: I’m a Leo, he’s a Sagittarius. Why?

Very compatible! Most actors say they don’t want to marry another actor. How difficult was it marrying one?
R: It’s just 15 days. Been very easy.
G: It was easy dating one!

No comments:

Post a Comment