TECH THAT: ARJAN BAJWA

TECH THAT: ARJAN BAJWA

What’s your dream phone?
I’d want one that lets me call the right people at the right time and reminds me of all my follow-ups as well, without me feeding in any reminders.

An app you can’t live without?
BlackBerry Messenger. It makes life simple and enables you to be in touch with people from all over the world with a click of a button.

One ringtone that irritates you the most?
Ringtones with loud songs. A phone ring has to sound like a phone ring.

What do you use your phone for the most?
Making calls and receiving and sending emails. It saves time as you can access the Internet on phone anytime.

What do you wish your phone could do?

I wish it didn’t need charging and that it never runs out of battery power. And it never loses the network anywhere on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment