Hasleen Kaur Biography

Hasleen Kaur




Birthday: November 10
Place of Birth: Binnaguri, West Bengal
High point of your life: The year following my victory as Pantaloons Femina Miss India Earth 2011
Sun sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Delhi
Low point of your life: Waiting for reverts after appearing for various auditions and working very hard on myself
College: Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi
First break: Being shot by Rahul Dutta for the cover page of a lifestyle magazine
Currently I am: Doing a Hindi film called Karle Pyaar Karle directed by Suneel Darshan
A Punjabi dish to die for: I’m a Punjaban, how can I not mention saag and makki di roti?
Your favourite Punjabi slang: Oye khoteya!
Your favourite travel hotspot in North India: Leh and Ladakh
A Punjabi song you can’t stop humming: Ambarsariya from the film Fukrey
Three things you would do if you could: Sky dive, perform hardcore action stunts and travel the world in a caravan
A fashion trend you wish would make a comeback: Disco style of the ’70s
Do you believe fairness creams work?: I believe in using all things natural to enhance my skin’s health and texture
A dessert that best describes you: Banoffee pie
Three cosmetics you can’t do without: A good moisturiser, eye cream and body mist
A song to describe your life: I believe I can fly by R Kelly
A talent you would love to acquire: Play the violin
A perfume you swear by: Burberry Brit
The last line of your autobiography would read: And so my restless mind looked forward to many more escapades in the afterlife and the next!
Who is your 3 am friend?: My dad. He is always awake
You de-stress with: Spending time with my family
If not an actor, you would have been: A businesswoman
What would you wear to a hot date?: A short red dress
Which colour dominates your wardrobe?: White
A language you wish you were fluent in: Portuguese
The last time you had a bad hair day: Yesterday. It’s not a rare thing for me
A movie that always brings a smile to your face: 50 First Dates
One thing you want to change about yourself: Bring down my levels of anger

No comments:

Post a Comment