Gauahar Khan, actress biography

Gauahar Khan, actress

Gauahar Khan

Gauahar Khan





Birthday: August 23

Place of birth: Bombay

First break: Winning the Miss India International Title (2002)

Sun sign: Leo

Hometown: Pune

School/college: Mount Carmel Convent School, Pune

High point of your life: Jhalak Dhikla Jaa. My life has changed since

Low point of your life: I don’t remember any

Currently doing: Playing Lacchi in the Bollywood musical at Kingdom of Dreams



If you weren’t an actress, what would you have been?
A businesswoman.



The sexiest actors in Bollywood.Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar. One director you want to work with.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He creates a dream world.
Your favourite co-star for a dance show.
Hussain, the gypsy prince, from Zangoora.
The best thing about your sister, Nigar Khan.
She’s not just a great sister, but also my closest friend. She’s always been there for me.
Bollywood’s most romantic pair.
Amitabh (Bachchan) and Rekha. Nothing beats their on-screen chemistry.
Three cosmetics or skincare products you can’t do without.
Mascara, eyebrow filler and a good lip colour.
What is the best thing about working in a musical?
I get to live my dream and entertain a new live audience each time.
An item number you would love to do.
Pyaar do pyaar lo from Jaanbaaz (1986).
A rumour you’d like to start.
I hate rumours.
The street food you love to eat.
Dahi batata puri.
You have five minutes to pack, what will you take?
Clothes, toiletries, lots of money, family pics and my mobile.
The gadget you love to flaunt or want to own.
I’m not a gadget person. I’m technologically challenged.
Your dream destination.
Prague.
Who is your 3am friend?

My best friend, Preeti Simoes. The last three things you do before you go to sleep.
Offer namaaz, watch TV and drink green tea.
The last time you had a bad hair day.
I go through so many bad hair days.
You destress by…
Travelling.
What is your mantra for success?
Happiness leads to success and not vice versa. I try to be happy and content in everything I’m blessed with, and in turn I get positive results in all that I work hard for.
One thing you want to change about yourself.
I need to give myself some time. My life is too hectic right now.
The last line of your autobiography would read…
She lived.
5 movies that moved me
Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
Andaz Apna Apna (1994)
Hum Aapke Hai Koun..! (1994)
Bombay (1995)
Barfi! (2012)

A dessert that describes you?
Any chocolate pastry. Sinful, yet tempting

No comments:

Post a Comment