Master chef Sanjeev Kapoor Biography

Sanjeev Kapoor



Master-Chef-Sanjeev-Kapoor
Master-Chef-Sanjeev-Kapoor

Which character from Sholay do you most resemble and why?

I think Gabbar, as for some strange reason everyone in my office is scared of me.



The last line of your autobiography would read…

...I ate myself!



How would you explain Twitter to your grandmother?

I’ll say ‘Let’s play a game – twitter, twitter.’



The one place where you would never get yourself tattooed?

Nowhere. After having worked with knives all my life, I don’t think I want needles now.



One song that describes your current state of mind?

Tum itna jo muskara rahe ho.



What would we find in your fridge right now?

I have multiple fridges that actually contain the whole world in them.



If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be?A mix of rum and raisin and butterscotch.



If a spaceship landed in your backyard, what would you do?I’d ask them if they were carrying some food which would be out of this world.



The most clichéd answer you’ve ever given in an interview?

Instead of an answer, it is the question, "So, who cooks at home?" which I find really clichéd.



Your most irrational fear…

...If tomorrow doesn’t come!



You wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…

A lungi.



The one lie you got away with?

I actually get away with everything because of my smile.



Where did you spend last summer?

In New Zealand and Spain.



How many pairs of blue jeans do you have?

They are in scores, not even dozens.



What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever given your wife?

Our second daughter! Sun sign: Aries
Birthday: April 10
Hometown: Mumbai
School/college:Changed about 20 schools/Pusa Institute of Hotel Management
Occupation: Celebrity chef, TV host and entrepreneur
First break: The TV show Khana Khazana
High point of your life: The birth of my daughters
Low point of your life: When I lost my dad
What are you doing currently?Just opened Sura Vie – a casual eclectic lounge in New Delhi, also the channel Food Food

No comments:

Post a Comment