Sunny Leone Biography

Sunny Leone



Birthday
May 13
Place of Birth
Ontario, Canada
Sun sign
Taurus
Hometown
Sarnia, Ontario
College
Ontario High School, Canada/ Orange County College, US
First break
Bigg Boss Season 5 (In India)
LOW point of your life
When both my parents passed away
high point of your life
On the personal front, it would be the day I got married, which was the most beautiful day in my life. Professionally, it was when I made a Bollywood entry.
Currently I am
Promoting Jackpot. My other upcoming films are Ragini MMS 2 and Tina and Lolo
You were born as
Karenjit Kaur Vohra.
A Punjabi dish to die for
Aloo de paranthe.
Your favourite Punjabi slang
When something crazy would happen, my parents would say, ‘Chak de fatte!’ Isn’t that cute?
Your fondest memories of Chandigarh are
Nothing can match the smell of Punjab’s soil. I also miss hanging out with my family when we were in Chandigarh.
What did you have to change about yourself to be in Bollywood?
To be not so punctual.
When did you realise you were good looking?
It was probably when I started working in the entertainment industry and one day, someone came and asked for my autograph on my picture.
Actors you would have loved to debut with…
Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan or Hrithik Roshan
A dessert you love
Apple crumble.
One food craving you wish you could indulge in
French fries and pasta
You would like to be remembered as...
An actress to be taken seriously.
Your strategy in a crisis
Stay very calm and figure out a solution.
A song you can’t stop humming
Mere haathon mein nau nau choodiya hain…It was a part of my childhood.
A talent you would love to acquire
To be able to play the piano.
What would you want to unlearn?
Nothing. In life, you learn something new every day.
The last line of your autobiography would read...
‘I lived each day so that tomorrow doesn’t matter.’
A celebrity you look up to
Angelina Jolie, because she is a great actress, mother, is extremely smart and probably the most amazing person.
If you weren’t an actor, you would be...
A nurse, because they care for others every day.
Which colour dominates your wardrobe?
Black.
Do you believe that fairness creams work?
No, unless they are prescribed to get rid of a scar.
Which do you prefer — a little black dress or a black sari?
A black sari.
Which part of your body would you insure?
My face.
You de-stress with
Spas
Your favourite piece of jewellery
A diamond-studded Rolex watch, since it is one piece that I can wear with a gown, jeans or t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment