Don’t compare Says actor Hrithik Roshan as he talks about his recent release and the response to the film

Don’t compare

Says actor Hrithik Roshan as he talks about his recent release and the response to the film
http://cdn.epaper.dnaindia.com/EpaperImages//mumbai//31012012//d116182.jpg
Actor Hrithik Roshan has said that it is unjust to compare him with Amitabh Bachchan in Agneepath.
Bachchan played the character of Vijay Chauhan in Agneepath almost two decades ago.“You can’t compare (with Amitabh). If you compare, I will fail in a second. I feel people are not saying that I have done as well (as Bachchan), but I think what they are saying is I have done well in my way and they are cheering for me,” Roshan said.
The 38-year-old, who is on cloud nine owing to the incredible response he got for Agneepath, could not hide his elation too.
“Wow!!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Agneepath 1st day - 25cr!!!! My damaged bodyparts suddenly feel alive, I feel like I can FLY now!!! Thank You people, I have the fuel now to make Krrish Explode!!!! And explode he will!!!” he tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment