A few Bollywood and Television celebrities shared their love for Ganesha

LOVE YOU GANESHA

A few Bollywood and Television celebrities shared their love for Ganesha



    Arjan Bajwa (Hindi film actor): I am a firm believer of Lord Ganesha. I feel positive and blessed whenever I pray to Him. Ganesh Chaturthi completely reflects the spirit of Mumbai. This festival certainly shows the unity among people.



    Neha Desai (TV Actor): I just love the atmosphere of the city, especially during Ganesh Chaturthi. It gets so vibrant and colourful with Ganesha fervour. I am a firm believer of Ganpati and have got some wonderful memories of Ganesh festival which I will cherish forever.



    Sakshi Tanwar (TV Actor): Ganesh Utsav is big here and I love the sanctity of it. During the festival I make it a point to visit at least 11 Ganpati pandals. We don't bring home Ganesha but there is a community pandal in my building and celebrate the festival to the fullest.



    Ssumier S. Pasricha (TV Actor) Every year I am surprised to see how this festival brings people so close to each other, making them forget all the indifferences and tensions. My fondest memory is when I saw the Ganpati celebrations for the first time in the city. The visarjan experience and the whole atmosphere around were amazing. I cherish that memory even today.



    Manish Naggdev (TV Actor): I consider Ganpati Bappa as my friend. It is because I used to dance on Ganpati dhol since my childhood, I got interested in dancing and acting. I believe that Lord Ganesha guided me to take up acting as a career. The festival totally purifies the atmosphere and makes me feel rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment