Kavita Kaushik’s bikini fascination

Kavita’s bikini fascination



    Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala of FIR has a fascination for bikinis. The actress has almost 60 different bikinis in her wardrobe, bought from across the globe. “I love travelling and I make it a point to buy a bikini wherever I go. I’ve bought many from America, some from Dubai, some from London and India, too. They could be from a big shop or even a small one...it has to be something I really like,” Kavita tells us. Her love for the bikini is not something new. “It’s always been there. Actually, it helps me keep fit. I can easily make out when I have gained a little weight. Then I quickly get back to my yoga and fitness regimen and regain my figure,” she says. But does she get too many opportunities to sport a bikini? “Yes, when I’m abroad. In India, not really except when I’m in Goa. There, you won’t find me in any other attire but a bikini at the beach or a swimming pool.”
    She may love wearing them, but it’s not something she’d easily do, either on screen or for magazines. “I will consider it only if I’m convinced that I’ll be presented in a classy way. I don’t want to come across as someone screaming for attention,” signs off Kavita.

Kavita Kaushik

No comments:

Post a Comment