Leena in Shoojit’s next on LTTE

Leena in Shoojit’s next on LTTE


    After a few films in Malayalam, dusky beauty Leena Maria is all set for her Bollywood outing with Shoojit Sircar’s Jaffna. The political thriller will see John Abraham playing the lead role.
    “The movie is based on the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in Jaffna, and I play a female LTTE member,” says Leena.
    That’s not all. Leena has also landed the lead role in Ravichandran’s Tamil flick Appo Ippo, for which she is currently shooting.
    The actress, who has only played glamourous roles so far,
says she’s ready to experiment with a de-glam look at this point in her career. “I am so excited about my Bollywood project. Initially, I had doubts whether I could get a break in the industry, considering I am not exactly fair. But now, it is the colour of my skin that has got me such an interesting role,” says Leena, who’ll begin shooting for Jaffna by the end of October.
    Jaffna will be shot at Fort Kochi, Kerala and in parts of Sri Lanka.

Leena Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment