Anusha Dandekar

Anusha Dandekar to ring in 2016 with a musical

Anusha Dandekar
Anusha Dandekar


Singer-model-VJ Anusha Dandekar is set to bring in the New Year in Goa.She is thrilled about spending the last day of 2015 by performing in a Broadway-style musical where she essays the role of a queen. “My mother used to take me for musicals in Australia. This is huge for me. I will be singing three songs -Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You, Moulin Rouge and A Little Party from The Great Gatsby.I'll get to dance, act and sing all in one night,“ she says. Ask Anusha about what else is happening on the professional front and she replies, “I will be hosting the next season of India's Next Top Model that will start early next year. I am also going to Los Angeles for my new fashion venture. It will be good to be the boss! In the last few months, I've only travelled due to the tennis league that I was a part of. But now I will focus again on my online channel, Diva on Duty .“
The effervescent multitasker adds that she loves to explore various things at one go. “Ever since I was a little girl, I have been a performing monkey . I need to keep experimenting and try doing different things,“ she signs off.





No comments:

Post a Comment