Emma Stone thinks she can’t handle social media


Emma Stone isn’t on social media because she doesn’t think she can handle it. The La La Land star is impressed by the ease with which some people “handle” posting, commenting and receiving messages on social media, but doesn’t think it’s something she can cope well with. In a recent interview to Jennifer Lawrence for a magazine, she said, “I think it wouldn’t be a positive thing for me. If people can handle that sort of output and input in the social media sphere, power to them.”

She recently turned 30, and she believes her birthday has helped her look back on her life in a clearer way. She said, “My twenties were a really interesting time, and there’s been a lot that has happened in these past 10 years. Instead of just living the dreams that I had in my youth, it’s like, now what do I actively want as an adult?”

No comments:

Post a Comment