Pete proposed to Ariana

Alec Baldwin unhappy with Ireland’s photos
Alec Baldwin, 60, follows his eldest daughter, model Ireland Baldwin, on social media platforms. There, she occasionally shares professionally shot topless and even nude pics. On Saturday, Ireland, 22, posted a bold photograph of herself posing on a motorcycle. Alec was not at all thrilled about it. “No. Just...no,” he wrote in the comments section.

Nicki Minaj slams Travis Scott after her album debuts at No 2 on music charts
Nicki Minaj, whose latest album Queen debuted at No 2 on the music charts this weekend, behind Travis Scott’s Astroworld at No 1, has slammed the rapper for using his girlfriend Kylie Jenner and their daughter Stormi to promote his album.

“Travis sold over 50K of these. With no requirement of redeeming the album! With no dates for a tour, etc. I spoke to him. He knows he doesn’t have the #1 album this week. I love my fans for the #1 album in AMERICA! I’ll explain on #QueenRadio 4 albums in, #1 in 86 countries (sic),” she wrote, adding, “I put my blood sweat & tears in writing a dope album only for Travis Scott to have Kylie Jenner post a tour pass telling ppl to come see her and Stormi. (sic)”


She also blamed music labels and streaming partners for not giving her the right amount of publicity.

Here’s how Pete proposed to Ariana
Sweetener star Ariana Grande has described how Pete Davidson proposed to her in a new interview. “It was just really simple and really sweet,” she said, adding, “We were just like hanging out and he had a ring and he just asked me. It was really sweet. He didn’t get on a knee or anything, thank God... Oh my God! That would have been so googly.”

She added that she didn’t think she would ever get married.


“I’m not, like, a very traditional person, so the fact that I’m even getting married is something I never even saw coming. I never saw that coming, like, I never wanted that, like, I was, ‘F**k that, there’s no point.’ I was like, ‘What’s the point?’ And then I kinda understood it when it was with the right person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment