Saif not the only Khan in my life! ...asserts actor Kareena Kapoor, as she talks about working with the Khans and her wedding with beau Saif

Saif not the only Khan in my life!

...asserts actor Kareena Kapoor, as she talks about working with the Khans and her wedding with beau Saif

http://cdn.epaper.dnaindia.com/EpaperImages//mumbai//09022012//d125491.jpg
Several expected dates of the much-awaited Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan wedding continue to get tossed around with increasing speed, as speculations mount about their W-day plans. The star couple, however, is adamant about not letting the marriage talk ruffle their original plans. “Marriage will happen at the right time and only Saif and I can decide when that ‘right time’ is,” Kareena had said. Quiz her on the latest rumours of the date being pushed to early next year and Bebo maintains the same stand. “Sorry, no comment on the marriage,” she says.
“Right now Saif’s not the only Khan in my life,” she says on a lighter note. “Sure, Saif of course is the most important Khan for me, but as an actor there’re Imran and Aamir too,” she smiles. While she finds it unfair to compare the nephew with his uncle, she doesn’t mind comparing the genres of the films she’s starring with them in. Talking about it, she says, “As an actor I find thrillers very exciting and challenging so Talaash is special, but as a film-lover it’s romantic fare that’s my favourite genre, that’s what makes Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu really close to my heart.” As for action, she says that even working with beau Saif has not been able to change her opinion about action films. “The most I can do is watch them, but doing action, that I still hate.”
The actor, who’s been riding on the back-to-back hits last year, is now hoping that this year will see her hit a hattrick at the BO again. But more than the BO numbers, says Kareena, what really excites her are the kind of roles coming her way. “I think getting to do the kind of roles that I’m doing is the real award for me. The endorsements, the remuneration, all that is important too, but not the aim. They are byproducts and I never confuse the two,” she adds.
Adding to the excitement is the impending wedding. “All I can say is that we both are trying to focus at the films at hand. We both are in a very settled and happy phase of life and that’s what matters. As to the date, well, no comments still!” she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment