Actor Chitrangada Singh Interview

Actor Chitrangada Singh Interview


How good are you at golf?
Not bad... my short game is better than my long shots.

If you were a man, how would you rate yourself when it came to looks?
I don't know.... I'll definitely rate better than I would as a woman.

Your favourite love poem/poet?
The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock by TS Eliot.

The book that always inspires you?
Every Second Counts by Lance Armstrong.

What are you most comfortable in?
My PUMA track jacket.
One commercial movie character that you would love to portray, or a film that you would love to do?
Umrao Jaan.

Yoga or the gym ­ what do you prefer?
A mix of both. Though now it looks like I am getting addicted to functional training and kickboxing.

Golf or horse riding... your sport?
Golf, and then maybe a trot.

Chikni Chameli or Munni, what's your style?
Munni.

If not an actor, what would you be?
Something to do with history, a curator, or an archaeologist... it intrigues me.

The last thing you bought for under `10?
Popcorn from a roadside big `kadhai' type vendor... with a sprinkle of salt and masala. It was warm and crisp!

A vintage car or a super sexy bike, and why?
Depends on the mood of the day. I think a bike most days; I am told I have a good seat.

Your personal style ­ an earthy cotton saree or a hot mini?
I loved my character's cotton sarees in Hazaaron... I had never seen myself like that.

The love of your life?
My son.

How many pairs of blue jeans do you have?
About 20!


Your ultimate travel destination?
Bali or Scotland... hot and cold.

Have you ever had a bad hair day?
Plenty. Moroccan Oil has come to the rescue!
 
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would maybe tuck a little bit of that heart away. I get emotional about things...

What turns you on? Humour. Wit.
Confidence.

One thing you can't do without?
 I can't do without love, family and my BlackBerry. What's in your fridge now?
Fruits, sprouts, multigrain bread and Twix.

 SUN SIGN Virgo

BIRTHDAY August 30

HOMETOWN Meerut, UP

SCHOOL/COLLEGE Changed quite a few schools; Lady Irwin College, Delhi

OCCUPATION Playing different lives

FIRST BREAK Hazaaro Khwaish Aisi


HIGH POINT OF YOUR LIFE At my first screening of Hazaaron...
someone came up to me and said, `You are rare'

LOW POINT OF YOUR LIFE When my film Sorry Bhai was set to release the next day, the Mumbai blasts rocked the city

CURRENTLY DOING Wrapping up two films.

I also endorse PUMA's fitness range and Gillette SIM 4 (Shave India Movement)

No comments:

Post a Comment